& Tai Chi Class
With Master Instructor Baba "Yoga" Bey
This combination of stretching, low impact exercise, breathing and meditation will benefit everyone. Class meets every Thursday from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Free and open to the public.
Our Activities Program is designed to be consistent with the Individual needs and interests of our residents. It is designed to promote social, mental, and the physical well-being of our residents. Our goal is to assist each resident in functioning at their highest possible level - much as they did when they were out in the community.
- Sunday Worship Service
- Wednesday Bible Study
- Special Services
We encourage participation in all the activities and programs of the local churches by our residents.
- Exercise Classes
- Musical Activities, Singing
- Craft Classes, Ceramics
- Audio Visuals, Films, Video Cassettes
- Small Group Activities with Special Needs Residents
- Group Socials
- Reality Orientation Classes
Parties and Special Events
- Monthly Birthday Parties
- Special Events and Holidays
- Visiting Groups and Programs
- Special Off-Campus Activities
Confined Patient Visitation Program
- Regular Visits
- In-Room Activities