Social and Recreational Services
Great care is taken to nurture interests that the residents enjoyed at home as well as new ones. Special emphasis is placed on both individual and group activities. Our energetic, highly focused activities staff provides recreation geared to all levels from arts and crafts, sewing, movies, board games, dances, parties, pageants and special outings.
Skilled social workers are on staff to assist in building relationships among residents, families, and staff members. These professionals provide counseling and discharge planning services to help the residents maintain their highest quality of life.
The Nutrition Department provides the following services:
- Nutrition education for residents and their families
- Nutrition screening and routine assessments
- Monitoring of residents for satisfaction and tolerance of meals
- Monitoring of food production and meal service
- Monitoring of quality and accuracy of food served to residents
- Menus that meet required nutrition standard
Three delicious meals and two snacks are served each day planned by a full-time registered dietician on staff.
If you have questions regarding our dietary program, please contact our Registered Dietician, Maxine Verdree, at (678) 420-2936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hospice Care provides professional, compassionate care and family support for people who are at the end of life. We are committed to helping our patients to live as comfortably as possible while delivering quality health care services.