We serve three delicious meals and two snacks each day. The meals are planned by a registered dietician and our chef, a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts. In early 2015, Sadie G. Mays won a Pinnacle Award for Customer Experience for Quality of Food.
The Nutrition Department provides the following services:
- Nutrition screening and routine assessments
- Monitoring of residents for satisfaction and tolerance of meals
- Monitoring of food production and meal service
- Monitoring of quality and accuracy of food served to residents
- Nutrition education for residents and their families
- Menus that meet required nutrition standard
If you have questions regarding our dietary program, please contact our Associate Food Services Director, Joyce Umana-Yates, at (678) 420-2939 or firstname.lastname@example.org.