Support us…Donate today. Thank you!
You can make a difference in the lives of our residents. Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Sadie G. Mays Health & Rehabilitation Center today! When you donate to the Sadie G. Mays Health & Rehabilitation Center, you enable us to provide high quality nursing and rehabilitative services to our residents and short term patients.
Your charitable gift to Sadie G. Mays will help with:
- On-going nursing and rehab services;
- Extra needed items, such as clothing, blankets and televisions;
- Enhanced programming, such as therapeutic gardening and field trips;
- Maintenance and equipment needs.
Here are several ways that you can support Sadie G. Mays:
You may make individual, one-time gifts by completing our simple and secure online donation form.
Donate By Mail
You may mail a check payable to the Sadie G. Mays Health & Rehabilitation Center with a Pledge Form to:
Sadie G. Mays Health & Rehabilitation Center
Attn: Development & Marketing Dept.
1821 Anderson Ave., NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30314
Donate In-Kind Items
You may donate items for women and men to our facility. These include:
- Jogging Suits & Sweat Pants
- Sweaters & Jackets
- Gowns & Pajamas
- Non-skid slippers
- Lotions, Deodorant & Powder
- Perfume, Cologne & Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Name Brand Toothpaste
- Nail Polish & Remover (to Activities Dept. only, not individuals)
- Hair Grease, Rollers & Nightcaps
- Large print books & magazines
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Computer & Wii games,
- Movies (action/family)
- Change Purses
- Canvas Tote Bags
- PLEASE NO BAR SOAP OR HOTEL SAMPLES
Remember Sadie G. Mays In Your Will
You may provide for the long-term support of Sadie G. Mays through a will bequest, trust, charitable gift annuity, life insurance policy, or retirement account. We are pleased to speak with you or your professional advisors to help you design a giving plan that will best benefit you and Sadie G. Mays.
Atlanta Association for Convalescent Aged Persons dba Sadie G. Mays Health & Rehabilitation Center is a registered 501(c) (3) organization. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
For more information on donations, contact Shirley H. Coleman, Director of Development & Marketing at (678) 420-2915 or via email at email@example.com.